1. What do you think about the abortion ban and do you support a woman’s right to choose?
I support our current legislation (HB 5). Abortion is legal in Florida until the 15th week of gestation.
2. Do you support Transgender and gay student rights in Seminole County schools?
I support Sexual Discussions to be held at home with the parents. I agree that sexual orientation should not be discussed at school.
3. Why do you think its ok to allow development if a developer can recreate or divert the wetlands to another location?
Wetland Mitigation Banking is restoration of degraded wetlands that has been ditched and drained. Mitigation Bankers are private landowners who restore that wetland to its natural state. The Compensatory Mitigation is watershed based, which means it has to stay within the same Water Drainage Basin to ensure there is a no-net loss of wetlands. Compensatory Mitigation allows a private landowner to utilize their land; however; will need to offset any adverse wetland impacts with the approval of FDEP, SJRWMD and/or USACOE.
4. Do you support Gun Reform?
I support our current legislation to allow Guns with Restrictions, such as Background Checks for Ammunition & Weapons, a 3 day hold period & be at least 21 years old to purchase.
5. Why are you qualified to be City Commissioner?
I will bring the Business Side to Politics. I represent Good Leadership that can communicate with Public Agencies, as I do in my day job with all 5 Water Management Districts in Florida, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Florida Wildlife Commission, Environmental Protectional Agency, etc….